Sure, in terms of story, layout, and developments, but many players have been speaking about changes they’d like to see made to the end-game content so that players are encouraged to play even when they get to the maximum light level. In the latest “This Week at Bungie” article, Community Manager Chris “Cozmo” Shannon comprehensive what’s forthcoming shortly, and Game Director Christopher Barrett outlined the changes which are being worked on the ensure that players feel rewarded for their playtime.
This’s exactly what he had to say:
“Hey. We allve been enjoying the game at the wild for seven weeks, and like were always considering where the game is currently going next. We’re planning every time a bunch of the improvements listed below will make their way to the game, but we all needed to let you know what were up to. Here’s a short list of upgrades we are working on”
He moved on to give information as to the manners they were aiming to reward players for their continued drama, even after they’ve beaten Trials of the Nine and the prestige mode of the Leviathan raid. His notes focused on incorporating replay value to the game’s end-game pursuits such as the Crucible and Strikes. The private games were assured by Barrett in 2018 for play that was Crucible.
You can check out the full list of changes below:
- New rewards and systems to present our most engaged players added, optional pursuits.
- Better incentives for players that finish challenging Prestige actions.
- Better rewards and replay value such as strikes, adventures, and Lost Sectors.
- Private matches for the competitive community (we’re targeting early 2018).
- Crucible pruning such as corrected Supremacy scoring and improved spawning rules.
- Better incentives for completing Crucible games (and penalties such as stopping competitive games).
- Continued developments to Iron Banner and Faction Rallies, for example uniqueness of rewards.
- Changes to make the mod economy more intriguing and impactful.
- Ongoing improvements to Exotics, including alterations to reduce instances of duplication.
- New methods to invest excess cash and stuff (looking in the Legendary Shards).
Destiny 2 has experienced a massive week, and although it’s been available on PS4 and Xbox One, it was just released on the PC. It’s also wise to make certain to look at what Xur is selling this weekend here.