PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds was one of the greatest success stories of 2017 and while the Xbox One version of this game that published last month has struggled to coincide with the expertise of its PC counterpart, even new updates are coming to bring the experience up to level, including the latest patch that is improving a number of the technical elements of the game.
On the official forums such as PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds, a fresh patch (and set of patch notes) was introduced for the Xbox One variant of PUBG, since programmer PUBG Corps was “working diligently to increase the general player experience” of this Game Preview edition of the title on Xbox.
Particularly, the newest update consists mostly of “quality of existence” fixes while also functioning to increase memory and performance problems the Xbox One version has been famous because it debuted in December. PUBG Corps acknowledged that there’s “nevertheless work remaining in order for us to reproduce and handle all remaining issues,” but the latest upgrade appears at least on the right path to improve the game experience on Xbox One.
PlayerUnknown’s Battlegrounds is available now on PC and Xbox One – to get a closer look in the updates from the most recent patch, so one can check out the Entire patch notes under:
- Aim acceleration can now be corrected by players through in-game option
- Player weapon damage was improved from vehicles. We will continue to track player opinions and telemetry and make additional balancing adjustments as needed in future updates
- FPP Solo matchmaking queue will be made accessible for NA/EU/and Oceanic servers. We will open other styles within those areas as concurrency allows
- Fixed an issue that caused indoor light and shadows to appear too dim and blueish
- Analog stand stride added while exiting the airplane and while parachuting
- PhysX performance enhancements
- Server FPS slightly increased
- Client FPS marginally increased
- Many VFX received minor optimizations
- Music on/off alternative additional
Addressed a number of recognized crashes
Fixed a UI problem that happened when multiple players tried to loot from the Identical source