The update adds tweaks and content to both the PUBG-such as Battle Royale mode and the more original Save the World mode.
Patch V.2.1.0 comes with quite a few quality of life enhancements. It also provides a Cozy Campfire trap. This snare (although maybe not a trap at all) fixes anybody near it for two HP per second for 25 seconds. It’s a gloomy charm and can be found anywhere.
Developers also added support for NVIDIA ShadowPlay Highlights. Rather than telling a friend how great of a job they did, players may pull up their ShadowPlay on PC (if they’re using an NVIDIA card, obviously) and play a clip back to them. ShadowPlay can save plays automatically and can be further customized to choose what performs get stored.
Other features of this upgrade include gameplay and changing how common or rare certain items are, in addition to general bug fixes. The complete patch notes can be viewed below. The last update we got for Fortnite came in time for the holiday season.
Patch Notes – Battle Royale
- The Boogie Bomb dance effect is currently removed upon taking some harm. We will continue to monitor and iterate with this item’s functionality.
- Fixed a problem which caused players to maneuver through their newly built and edited constructions.
- Fixed a problem which enabled sniper bullets to pass through players without using any harm.
- Fixed a cartoon issue brought on by going into the DBNO condition while in the atmosphere.
- Improved the audible array of enemy footsteps, as well as their overall quantity.
We’know a problem causing footsteps to sometimes play at irregular intervals when offscreen. We’re working on a fix today, expect it next upgrade.
- Enemy footsteps are easier to hear when performing particular activities like building, shooting, or even gathering resources.
- Fixed an issue that caused sniper bullet effect sounds to trigger more than once per shot.
- Fixed the phantom bullet sounds which are occasionally heard throughout a game.
- Adjusted the quantity of this AC/DC Pickaxe.
- Decreased the amount of the drone which teleports player out of every game.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Push to Chat” setting to evaporate from the Battle Royale settings when restoring default configurations Save the World.
- Shortened a few Daily Challenge descriptions which can run off the screen in a couple of languages.
- Daily barrier rewards are automatically collected if another challenge is finished in precisely the same category.
- For instance, if you complete a Battle Pass every day challenge but don’t “accumulate” the reward, the payoff will automatically be gathered upon completing another Battle Pass daily challenge.
- Fortnite Battle Royale currently supports NVIDIA ShadowPlay highlights on PC.
- Fixed a rare Battle Royale host crash.
Patch Notes – Save the World
- Fixed a problem that caused crafting to neglect even if there was space in your inventory.
- Fixed a problem that led to Ninja smoke bombs to cure players even when the “Medicinal Fumes” perk was not unlocked.
- The BASE MD perk now fixes all allies on impacted floors, along with the perk properly applies solely to the BASE set by the Constructor.
- The Energized support advantage now correctly raises the harm of energy attacks.
Fixed a problem that prevented players from receiving the Raider Nomad hero out of the group publication. Players will be awarded this hero automatically if they’ve attained Collection Book degree 100.
These quests could unwittingly be finished by completing a 3-day 15, 40 or 70 zone survival assignment.
Fixed a problem that could award considerable quantities of seasonal gold even if failing an Evacuate the Shelter assignment.