Dark Souls: Remastered was announced yesterday Through the Nintendo Direct Mini. It’s turned into a long-since requested remaster among lovers, and it eventually became a reality set to come true in May. To celebrate the show, Bandai Namco has announced enormous earnings on present Dark Souls games and merchandise to their site.
The sale includes the following games:
- Dark Souls II (PC): $19.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PC) $27.49
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls II: Scholar of the First Sin (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PS4) $14.95
- Dark Souls III (PC) $29.95
- Dark Souls III (Xbox One) $14.95
- Dark Souls III Deluxe Edition (PC) $46.75
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (Xbox One) $22.49
- Dark Souls III: The Fire Fades Edition (PS4) $22.49
Obviously absent is the first Dark Souls, that makes sense, taking into consideration the movie that’s shortly coming. There’s also numerous t-shirts available that can be located at the web link above. The purchase is a fast one however, as it lasts from now til January 14.
Otherwise, a Dark Souls Trilogy Box Set is coming to Japan, including Dark Souls: Remastered and the 2 sequels using their various expansions. Dark Souls: Remastered is starting with upgrades to resolution, frame rates, along with other additions on May 25, 2018.