The most powerful console currently has another notch to improve its own belt: Overwatch. The latest patch provides 4k support for your Xbox One X and upgrades and bug fixes for all.
You will find a full list of changes below.
Alongside the World of Warcraft: Battle for Azeroth statement come some in-game goodies for people who pre-purchase. These include Alliance and also Horde-themed voice lines for Torbjörn; emotes such as Tracer; sprays including Anduin, Jaina, Saurfang, and Sylvanas; and Kul Tiras along with Zandalar player icons.
In terms of equilibrium changes, Mercy has been knocked down once again with nerfs to her supreme. Resurrect is no longer instant and doesn’t grant bonus charges, while Guardian Angel’s rate was decreased by 50%, and the whole period of the ultimate itself has been reduced from 20 seconds to 15.
Junkrat’s Concussion Mine currently deals damage based on how close the goal is into the explosion.
Bug fixes include a bug which caused D.Va’s hair and face textures not to load when her Dark Cat epidermis has been outfitted.
For much more on Overwatch, take a look at the latest Funko Pop figures including Mercy, Sombra, and Zarya. And should you’re attempting to have caught up on the latest Overwatch League news, check our Week 2 Wrap-Up here.
- [XB1] Additional 4K assistance for Xbox One X
- Concussion Mine
- Biw can offer less damage to objects further away from the explosion’s center
- No longer makes Resurrect instantaneous
- no more grants a bonus to Resurrect charge
- The rate bonus Guardian Angel rexeives when activating Valkyrie has been diminished by 50 percent
- Duration reduced from 20 minutes to 15 seconds
- Fixed a bug that caused D.Va’s hair and face textures to not load when her Black Cat skin was equipped