Today Capcom introduced a new update for its massively successful action-RPG Monster Hunter World.
The update is numbered 1.05 on PS4 and 126.96.36.199 on Xbox One, plus it comprises these changes (listed on the game’s official site). The download is quite small, weighing only 82 megabytes around PS4.
- Fixed a problem in which the error message “succeeds to regain squad information. Please wait and try again. ” would appear and group features wouldn’t be usable. However, as a consequence of this fix, players that have been affected by this insect is going to have all their squad data reset. Additionally, players from squads whose squad leaders have their own data reset will even find any affiliated statistics vanish the next time they log into. We apologize sincerely for the inconvenience, and ask that you simply reform squads or reinvite players whose information are lost.
- Fixed an issue where, seldom, uninvited non-squad members may combine a Squad Online Session, or even squad members could not join one of their own. Squad Online Sessions can still be united by players beyond their squad via friend invite or Online Session ID search.
- Fixed a problem where some players could not assert the thing pack “5 Million Celebration Item Bundle”. The availability for this item pack has been extended to February 22, 23:59 (UTC).
- Fixed a problem where, under specific conditions, decorations would be missing.
- Fixed an issue that happened when selecting objects using the “Sell Items” option (from the item box within base camp tents) by hiding the decorations tab.
- General changes were made to bowgun ammo.
- Lessened the energy of Slicing Ammo, also decreased the impact it has when hitting different players.
- Decreased the highest amount of Slashberries you can hold on your item pouch from 60 to 30.
- Players may still use any residual extra Slashberries if they currently have more than 30 in their thing pouch.
- Readjusted the Elderseal calculation for dragon pods.
- Fixed a problem where information on endemic life could disappear from the Wildlife Map if moving about the area.
- Fixed a problem where the mission “Flying Sparks: Tobi-Kadachi” would not appear on the pursuit board after leaving on another pursuit in the center of talking with the Chief Botanist just before the quest is first assigned.
- Fixed a rare bug that would cause players to drop control of their characters when finishing a quest with certain start menu sub-menus open.
- The update will also consist of different minor bug fixes.
On top of the update, we also get a new detailed event and challenge pursuit schedule upgraded before March 1st. You can check them all out below.
The accompanying press release also contained a date to its next Horizon Zero Dawn crossover quest, that this period will let us collect the required materials to craft that the Aloy α armor along with Aloy’s Bow.
It’ll be accessible from February 28th to March 16th, solely about the PS4 edition of the game.
You can view several screenshots of the new quests, such as Aloy’s, at the gallery below.
The game is now available for PS4 and Xbox One, using a PC version coming later this year in the autumn. If you wish to find out more about the game, then you can read our inspection. Before today, we learned the game’s imports have currently passed six million worldwide.