Now Polyphony Digital released update 1.13 of Gran Turismo Sport. It’s already available for download on the PSN, and it weighs 2.698 gigabytes.
The upgrade includes three new occasions for your GT League feature. Even the Beginner League gets Stars & Stripes, the Ivy League Receives the Vision Gran Turismo Trophy, along with also the Professional League receives the F1500 Championship.
In addition to that, new rounds will be inserted to this Sunday Cup (rounds 7 and 6), the Clubman Cup (roughly 6), the Premium Sports League (rounds 4 and 5), and the Porsche Cup (round 2).
Since formerly teased, we’re getting twelve new cars:
That’s not all , as the update also contains two infield variations for its Blue Moon Bay Speedway track, and their variations that are reverse.
As usual, the patch notes PS4 are extremely curt, but there’s more than that. For instance it’s potential to choose times of day in the virtual reality attribute.
More information were published on the official website:
– “Snow” has been added to the special featured part.
– Additional Scapes spots are inserted to Volkswagen.
– When viewing a vehicle with an present livery such as a race car, the current livery will no more be removed until you start editing the paint, stickers, or racing items. (When only the plan of the wheels is altered, the original stickers will be kept);
– Additional “Exposure Adjustment” to the livery editor options;
– The cheapest value limitation for the brightness of Dark paint was reduced.
– Added a [Recommended] site
– Notification of users that enjoyed or reposted your articles will be displayed;
– Now you can preview the liveries of cars inside the vehicle livery.
– it’s currently possible to preview the liveries of automobiles in the automobile livery section.
– The target car name is now displayed in the panning shot preferences.
– The Sportsmanship Rating (SR) and penalty judgement algorithms have been enhanced;
– At a collision between two cars, a penalty is now added into the Driver Rating (DR) as well as having a Time Penalty based upon the situation;
– When a driver proceeds to drive without interfering with a particular amount of Time Penalty, further time penalties will be inserted. (The additional penalty is based upon the DR);
– A motorist may be disqualified from a race when the amount of collisions and shortcuts that they collect becomes too great;
– Cars over a lap behind will probably currently be ghosted and will not be subject to collisions. (Only enabled in Sport style);
– it’s now feasible to submit despair reports for misconduct of different users.
Physics Simulation Model
– The active brake controls to the 4 wheel drive program (S-AWC) used in the Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition ’15 was corrected.
Other Improvements and Adjustments
– It is now feasible to display/hide layers while viewing stickers together with the Livery Editor;
– A gallery was added to the detailed user information page at Discover;
– Some of the Sport mode penalties will also apply to Lobby races;
– Various other issues are addressed.
You are able to have a look at the new screenshots below, along with two videos of the newest layouts of Blue Moon Bay, courtesy of YouTube user Redline Racer.
Recently, we also heard from Kazunori Yamauchi himself about the long run of this game as well as the franchise.
Gran Turismo Sport is presently available exclusively for PS4.