What’s upward with overly-personal defenses in Kingdom Come: Deliverance? Some say it is corruption others say it’s only a lack of personal space. Either way, guards coming up and up frisking you for stolen material is a remarkably frequent issue for the historically-based open globe RPG. That is… it had been, before Kingdom Come: Deliverance’s latest update rolled out a couple days ago.
Now, don’t think it’s just me noticing the overly-touchy guards. It’s a recurring topic mentioned in the game’s Steam community, causing many to wonder if this is a choice that they wrongly made along the road. According to one player:
My reputation with guards dropped from 50 to 49 despite never being caught doing poorly, now they keep search me have no clue how to boost my standing with them and stop their stupid search
As funny as that situation appears in the third-person, it is a constant aggravation for players resulting in a push for developer Warhorse Studios to make a shift. And make a change they did.
Innocuously put into the game’s latest patch notes for version 1.3.1, Warhorse disclosed that “Guards won’t frisk you often. ” In other words, expect individuals to begin resecting your own personal space in Rattay.
Naturally, that is not anywhere near the headline shift in the area notes — many of which focus on general equilibrium. Saving is enhanced, with a new attribute for players to “Save and Exit” — a seemingly commonplace feature for many open-world games. On top of that, save files will probably be corrupted much less frequently after an accident.
Exterior of quality of life improvements, players may expect some improvements in the more sneak-based features: lockpicking and pickpocketing. Lockpicking gets the most rapid change, using a brand new interface design to concentrate on this “sweet spot. ” On top of this, Easy and Very Easy locks continue to be easier for controllers. Meanwhile, pickpocketing will show the risk more accurately and you also won’t get caught by stopping the activity mid-minigame.
Aside from all this, there are all around fixes to tiny issues and more than 300 quests to offer you a more stable experience — something which Warhorse Studio is very definitely targeting, according to a misread statement to websites. These fixes are a blessing — particularly to console players — given that they burden the unbelievably ambitious experience, one reason we given Kingdom Come: Deliverance that a 6.0 from 10.
Kingdom Come: Deliverance is available today on PC, PS4, and Xbox One. Check out the Complete patch notes, below:
- The game currently has Save Exit attribute.
- Saving is much more powerful and conserves won’t get corrupted even if the game crashes while saving.
- Performance enhanced
- LoD switching tweaked, reducing pop-in and improving texture streaming.
- Stuttering in certain regions reduced. (Consoles and a few PCs)
- Improved lockpicking
- New interface design makes it a lot easier to maintain the sweet spot whilst turning the lock. (Mouse difficulty unchanged)
- Enriched pickpocketing
- You will no longer get caught if you quit in the beginning of the minigame. (Unless someone sees you)
- The threat index is currently a lot more exact. If green, you’re sure not to get captured.
- Alchemy bench will no longer shoot you into the air.
- The previous pursuit with Lord Capon is now visible on the map if he is ready to assign it.
- Guards won’t frisk you often.
- Horse items are cleaned alongside player things in bathhouses.
- It’s possible to observe if looking at a mattress whether it will save your game.
- It is possible to sleep on beds without having to sit down first.
- Levelling up stealth by sneaking past enemies is more consistent.
- Sneaking ago sleeping NPCs is currently simpler.
- Some easily accessible trunks with extremely excellent loot are removed.
- Cave mushrooms can now be found in many other damp places.
- You can no more autocook potions which you harbor’t brewed by hands at least once before.
- German voiceovers will no more cut off from mid-sentence in cutscenes.
- Late game player asset tweaked
- Some battle perks that were unintentionally overpowered were laid down.
- Weapons scale less with high speed stats.
- It must now be much harder to kill high-level enemies with a single hit. (Unless they’re helmetless.
- Enemy fight archery AI enhanced.
- Guards now react to fight more aggressively.
- And several other small tweaks.
- (PC only) It is currently possible to choose various kinds of anti-aliasing.
- (PC only) It’s now possible to set VSync to 30 or 60, or disable it entirely.
- (PC only) Steam Cloud conserving empowered.
- And over 300 other repairs in various quests.
- Improved CPU load balancing – improved performance.