Today is Wednesday, and Media Make launched its hardware graph and top-twenty software chart painting the image of the Western market between April 2nd and April 8th, 2018.
You can take a look at the top-twenty below, remember the second number shows lifetime sales for many games.
- Kirby Star Allies — Switch — 35,319/392,413
- Far Cry 5 — PS4 — 26,732/102,206
- Splatoon 2 — Switch — 21,890/2,213,576
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe — Switch — 13,849/1,460,835
- Super Robot Wars X — PS4 — 11,063/100,322
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild — Switch — 8,551/947,541
- Super Mario Odyssey — Switch — — 8,211/1,684,107
- Ni No Kuni II: Revenant Kingdom — PS4 — 8,202/83,067
- Detective Pikachu — 3DS — 6,959/64,556
- Super Robot Wars X — PS Vita — 6,564/60,606
- Dragon Hunter World — PS4 — 5,189/1,999,415
- Pokémon Ultra Sun/Ultra Moon — 3DS — 5,062/1,610,978
- Hyrule Warriors: Strange Edition — Switch — 4,789/37,338
- Valkyria Stories 4 — PS4 — 4,749/76,778
- Attack on Titan two — PS4 — 4,630/49,279
- Shining Resonance Refrain — PS4 — 3,951/27,005
- 1-2-Switch — Switch — 3,795/427,721
- Hokuto Ga Gotoku — PS4 — 3,757/160,562
- Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege: Advanced Edition — PS4 — 3,596/35,276
- Dragonball Xenoverse 2 — Switch — 3,531/141,100
You might also provide a look at the hardware chart.
- Switch: 40,016
- PS4: 9,530
- New 2DS XL: 5,006
- PS4 Guru: 4,970
- New 3DS XL: 3,865
- PS Vita: 2,929
- 2DS: 551
- Xbox One: 72
- Xbox One X: 47
This week was much slower than the one earlier, due to the complete lack of brand new releases in Japan. This provides Kirby Star Allies a chance to show its extended legs (I know I know, Kirby doesn’t have legs. Give me a break).
After its flattering first-week performance, Far Cry 5 also remains close to the top to prove that Japanese gamers are now becoming more and more accepting of american productions.
On the hardware side, the Switch retains shoving earnings, and flies past the four thousand sell-through indicate, despite a gradual slow down on account of the absence of brand new games.
The PS4 additionally sees a decline, pretty much for exactly the same reason. Being a much older console, it’s also a lot more sensitive to lack of current releases than its hybrid rival.
This post contains an affiliate link by which DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all service helps maintain DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream remarks and information coverage.