Rare and now Microsoft declared the plans for upcoming content upgrades coming into the world adventure game Sea of Thieves.
Below you can have a look at a formal list of forthcoming additions straight.
- Our plan is for routine content updates along with weekly occasions:
- Content upgrades will include major new features alongside new things & mechanics, with new goals and rewards.
- Weekly occasions will introduce new mechanics, or view interesting aims for players to reach within our own world.
- Our very first movie update is coming from early May, branded The Hungering Deep:
- The Hungering Deep brings a fresh AI danger to the world, that crews might need to work with each other to find and defeat as part of a exceptional occasion. We’ll also introduce quite a few new mechanics which will assist players with this adventure, and there will be benefits that are unique that players may earn as part of this event.
- Beyond that we plan two more content updates throughout the summer and the next three more until the end of the calendar year:
- Last summer we will introduction Cursed Sails, that will incorporate a new boat type, also Forsaken Shores, that will introduce players into a new perilous portion of the world to research. Likewise to The Hungering Deep, both these updates will also consist of new gameplay mechanisms for players, fresh AI threats to challenge and new unique rewards to claim.
- Our articles programs can continue to grow and evolve, according to feedback by our players. Based on opinions since launch, we’ve altered the priorities for both Ship and kids Captaincy which we had announced as things we’d seem to add following launching. All these are available on the backburner for today whilst we add to the game in other regions. Expect our strategies to continue to become fluid but always with the aims.
- As we have always said, we never wished to do anything to separate our players, so we’re very happy to confirm that all content updates will be available to all of our players, in no extra price.
Design Director Mike Chapman and also Executive Producer Joe Jeate, that provide a whole lot more details about each stage has also described the upgrades.
You can check the video out below. If you wish to find out more about the game, then you should certainly read our inspection.
Sea of Thieves is currently available for Xbox One and Windows 10. If you haven’t got the game yet, you may grab the Xbox One variant on Amazon. You can even get the game as part of an Xbox Game Pass subscription.