To celebrate this season’s Golden Week, Japanese video game developer and publisher, Square Enix is offering an sale on its store page to commemorate the occasion.
Currently until Thursday, May 10, PC gamers can save as much as 50% off on twenty five (electronic) titles, released by the business. Despite the sale that offer a small amount of game, every name is surely worth your time and money. However, a few games I suggest picking up (for those who haven’t already, of course) include:
- Dragon Quest Heroes II: Explorers Edition – ($29.99)
- Final Fantasy III – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy V – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy VI – ($7.99)
- Final Fantasy VII – ($5.99)
- Final Fantasy VIII – ($5.99)
- Final Fantasy IX – ($10.49)
- Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD Remaster – ($14.99)
- Star Ocean: The Last Hope: 4K & Full HD Remaster – ($10.49)
Put simply Square Enix information, this past week, the business published a wealth of new information about its highly anticipated action adventure name Shadow of this Tomb Raider, this comprises a new movie trailer, also a heap of screenshots, in addition to unveiling various variants of the game. On top of this, the publisher confirmed that it’s teaming up with NVIDIA and Nixxes Software to operate on the PC edition of the title. Apart from new info on Shadow of the Tomb Raider, the writer also introduced new details about the long-awaited remake of Final Fantasy VII.
For more information on this Square Enix Golden Week Digital Games, head over to the company’s shop page.