This week at Grand Theft Auto Online, developer Rockstar Games has announced via press release a new Adversary Mode has been added into the game.
According to the programmer, the newest Adversary Mode titled Trap Door is your newest gore fest to land from Los Santos. Opposing teams will duke it out to a fast shrinking floating stage high above the Pacific and are packed to the brim with all sorts of deadly weapons.
Each enemy you kill will soon banish to a respawn in the dreaded red corner — a purgatory-like region that just gives you a couple of minutes to escape back to reality and into the battlefield before you enter the afterlife. As per usual for new Adversary modes, there will be a dual GTA$ and RP bonus for all participants currently until Monday, May 21.
Of course, besides double GTA$ and RP in Trap Door, dual GTA$ and RP on Biker Business Sell Missions and Dual GTA$ on Smuggler’s Run Sell Missions is up for grabs to many players for the rest of the week. While we are still on this issue of discounts and promotions, this months update also spotlights cost cuts on choose in-game vehicles, weapons, and much more. As usual, a full list of these discounts will be provided below this article.
Grand Theft Auto Online is available now via Grand Theft Auto Online for both PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One — if you do not have the game, you can select this up right now on Humble Bundle.
This Week’s Grand Theft Auto Online Discounts:
In-Game Property Deal:
- Executive Garages – 30% off
- Enormous Hydra – 40 percent off (Buy It Now & Trade Price)
- Declasse Hotring Sabre — 25 percent off
- Vapid GB200 — 25 percent off
- Vulcar Fagaloa — 25% away
- Ubermacht SC1 — 25 percent away
- Coil Cyclone — 25 percent away
- Lampadati Viseris — 25 percent away
- Vapid Caracara — 25 percent off
- All Ammo (including Mk II) – 25% off
- All Assault Rifles — 25 percent off
- All Of Sniper Rifles — 25% off
- All Shotguns — 25 percent away
- Doomsday Heist tattoos — 25 percent away
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. Any and all service helps maintain DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.