Before this month we reported about the Show of the next update to Get Psyonix’s Rocket League. The Salty Shores update has now officially launched onto all platforms using a selection of new content.
The upgrade is free for Xbox One, PS4, PC, Mac, and Nintendo Switch. Here’s what you can expect to visit:
- A new beach-themed arena named Salty Shores
- The Start of Competitive Season 8
- A fresh import Battle-Car known as, Twinzer That’s available as a limited drop inside the brand new Impact Crate
- New Rocket League x Monstercat Vol. 3 playlist in-game
- Wasteland (Night) Arena is currently available
- S-Watercolour player banner and hints added
- Four brand new decals
- three brand fresh toppers
Additionally, players can get season 7 rewards when they boot Rocket League up, rewarding them with banner ads and goal explosions to eligible players. Here are the banners you may expect to see whether you are entitled.
Several adjustments and upgrades also have been introduced. Like a way to report problematic servers from the midgame menu. More details about what’s been changed can be found over at the official site to the V1.45 patch.
If you would like to catch Rocket League and get nudging a ball about Salty Shores, you can go over to Amazon and grab a copy here. The title can be cross-platform play, but party support for cross would be to start this season.
Rocket League is available for Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Mac. Even the Salty Shores update is completely free and available today.
This post contains affiliate links where DualShockers gets a small commission on sales. All support helps keep DualShockers as a standalone, independent platform for less-mainstream opinions and news coverage.