The Banner Saga Trilogy will soon be coming to a close with the upcoming release of The Banner Saga 3, as well as celebrate, the folks on the other side of the series come with an interesting proposal for lovers: create a preview.
This ’s right: there’s a contest airing right now for fans to create their own trailer from trailers and graphics provided, footage in the game which players have caught , or players’ own artwork. The prize? Bragging 4500 and rights. Moreover, the runner-up will get a digital replica of the Banner Saga Trilogy Deluxe Edition on PC, while three third place winners will be given a digital replica of Banner Saga 3 about the stage of their own choice.
The contest begins at 10:00 am, Pacific Time on 28th June, 2018 and ends at 11:59 pm, Pacific Time on 20th July, 2018. Requirements for all entries are:
- Trailers should be the original creation utilizing the resources provided in conjunction with assets you own or possess the proper permission to use. Submissions shouldn’t infringe on any other party’s rights or articles including trademarks, logosand game capture, etc..
- Submissions shouldn’t be any longer than five minutes.
- You must aim for the maximum quality for your trailer. We recommend 1080p or 720p.
- Your trailer should incorporate the title,”My Banner Saga — Recap”.
- In the description of your trailer we recommend including your explanation of your movie management in roughly 2-3 paragraphs and links to both bannersaga.com along with Embark in your Banner Saga.
If you’re considering entering and wish to check out the full terms and requirements, you can do this at The Banner Saga site here.
As for their upcoming game, The Banner Saga 3 will launch for PS4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch, PC, and Mac on July 26th, 2018. Besides the trailer, you also can have a look at our interview with Stoic Studio to their strategies to the series in the foreseeable long run.