Ever since the launching of No Man’s Sky back in 2016, there’s been one component which players have been asking for Hello Games to add: multiplayer. Eventually, this capacity to play with friends will be arriving in-game following week.
Hello Games now has released a new trailer that places an emphasis on this much-requested element of No Man’s Sky and reveals just what you can expect from playing with other individuals. Here is the very first gameplay footage which Hello Games has published seeing multiplayer and additionally, it shows the new third-person perspective which you can play the game .
In addition to multiplayer, this NEXT upgrade will probably soon be bringing together a variety of other drastic overhauls to the world of No Man’s Sky. A Few of Those other modifications which are emphasized in now ’s trailer are as follows:
New Multiplayer Mode
- Team with a little set of friends to explore the world together, or joined with arbitrary travelers online
- Help buddies remain alive, or even prey on others to survive
- Build refuge or complex colonies together to talk with your team
- Fight as a pirate or a wingman in epic space battles with enemies and friends
- Hurry exocraft across weird alien terrains, producing race tracks and trails to share online
Extensive Visual Overhaul
- Perform in first or third person, equally on-foot and in boat
- Gaze on planetary rings and improved space graphics that make space more lovely than ever
- Research radically improved planetary terrain generation, ground textures, clouds and water which bring the environment to life
- Appreciate more detail added to ships, NPCs and buildings
Unlimited Base Construction
- Build bases anywhere on any planet, with hundreds of fresh foundation components added to the game
- Produce bigger and better bases than ever before, with dramatically increased base construction complexity and size limitations
- Architect and own multiple foundations
Assemble and update a fleet of frigates and control them from the bridge of your freighter
Send your fleet out to into the universe or employ them to assist you as you explore a specific system
Build a capital ship that is custom with improved freighter base building
Invite your buddies aboard and take on hard multiplayer missions in the Galactic Commision Station in your bridge
You’ll find the new multiplayer movie for No Man’s Sky below. The NEXT upgrade is slated to roll out a week July 24, which happens to be the same day that No Man’s Sky will soon be arriving on Xbox One. Currently, you can pick this up on PS4 and PC.